EPCs for Landlords In Manchester.
EU Law will require all rental property in England and Wales to have an EPC from October 2008. This will be needed for any property before it can be let to any prospective tenant.
Why use Inspect your Energy ?
- Licensed Domestic Energy Assessors (DEAs) can only carry out the Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).
- New rules for Landlords on renting energy Efficiency homes - download this Guide
- Will work to your requirements. Help with gas checks and electrical certificates.
- All Landlords of domestic rental properties must undertake a legionella Risk Assessment
- In relation to electric tests it is best if you take legal advice.
- The EPC is law, and the Energy Performance Certificate will be valid for 10 years.
- Help with Commercial EPCs.
- Advice about the green deal.
- Photos that you may need.
- We have provided EPCs in Manchester since 2007.
- You will have direct contact with the Energy assessor DEA.
- Local service in Manchester.
- Competitive price, discounts for portfolios or customers who will provide repeat business.
- Choice of delivery formats- Hard copy, electronically and/or online.
- No third party up front payment. Just call us.
- Fully insured to carry out inspections.
- The EPC certificate and Gas check that you need to rent your home.
- A Legionella Risk Assessment to comply with legal requirements.. More about Legionella
Direct service for the Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) in Manchester. The EPC for Landlords in Greater Manchester. The EPC certificate is valid for 10 years.
The FULL EPC must be available for any home, free of charge, to a prospective tenant at the earliest opportunity and in any event where any of the following events happens:
- when the home is viewed (even if that means providing the EPC before any written information or particulars are provided)
- if any written information, including electronic, about the home is provided as a result of a request by a prospective tenant, for example property particulars.
- when the tenant signs a contract to rent the home.
The Landlord is responsible for making the EPC available under the EPC legislation.
Where a tenant is in occupation before the 1 October 2008 and continues to rent after that date an EPC is not needed. If at a latter date the tenant changes an EPC will be required.
The EPC will be valid for 10 years.
We will be offering a reduced rate for this, if you have multiple properties.
Talk to a local DEA to carry out the Energy Performance Certificate.
We can give advice on improvements to your properties to help your tenants.
Tenants, with the cost of energy will be looking for homes with low energy costs.
The EPC will become an important document that needs to be conducted correctly.
Look at the news page about the EPC energy saving and the green deal.
Landlord guide to the EPC. Energy performance certificates for dwellings in
the social and private rented sectors.
Local direct service in Manchester for your EPC.
Get in touch anytime to find out more. 07719 363956. or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Based in Stoneclough, we cover locations in Manchester such as, Radcliffe, Prestwich, Whitefield, Bury, Bolton, Salford, Oldham, Rochdale, City centre Manchester, ask about areas we cover, in fact if we cant help you we will know other EPC providers who can.
http://www.rentright.co.uk/ .....Letting Agents advertising.
Landlord-Law ...Online legal service.
Landlords UK - Landlord UK Software Forum, blogs, articles, TV channel, Maps …
Student Landlords - Student Landlords Information and Student Landlord Links
Discount Landlord Insurance - provides price match services for buy-to-let and home insurance policies, discounts online.
Look at the Resources page and download facts about the EPC. Any questions you may have should be answered there.
Landlords who will need an EPC in Manchester and the North West.
Use an independent DEA to carry out the EPC inspection.
Contact Inspect your Energy direct, 01204 573896 - office, or mobile - 07719 363956. Going direct will save money and will give you a personal and direct EPC in Manchester that will help you and your tenants.